Friday, September 7, 2012

Pardon the Dust

Think all the bugs are worked out so WELCOME! Added a bit of inspiration to the page, and feeling bright and spruced up. Now have tons to update.

Kiddos started school so it has in fact been a zoo. We have been lucky enough to be close to the school to walk, but these past few weeks have been challenging as we are car riders. Now it is busy you working Mom's I give you TONS of credit. I honestly forget how I once did it. Now with one at band practice 3-4 times a week, and this car pooling thing, housework, cooking, etc it is like woahhhh. Regardless always find time to coupon lol.

On a positive note cleaned out my coupons since we didn't have any last week. Now I just need to make goals to get myself as organized as my coupons are lol. Had an extra expenditure this month as our washer let go. We went back and forth to buy the part or to buy a new one. Let me say after looking a bit for new ones [they are $600-$1200 OUCH] I wondered if I paid this much a long time ago for this front end loader. Yikes. So after a week with no washing machine, the part was $200 for a life time warranty. So we opted for the part, and we learned quite a bit fixing it truly we did. I implore you if you have a failing washer, dryer go online do some research there are so many people that like to help. God bless them!!! After we did our research there are only less than 10 things that you can actually replace [serious issues] for a washer. So thank the good lord we saved a bit on that number.

On another note, my bread making experiment was a bust. I am not sure if it is the humidity, but that lovely recipe Alison gave me didn't raise right. Going to give it another try, and try some other recipes as well there is something about Egg Bread that I adore lol.

Since we had that extra expenditure I didn't save as much as I wanted this month, but hey could be worse. So grateful each and everyday. Bless you and yours!




No comments:

Post a Comment