Sunday, August 5, 2012

Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies

I just can't remember who used to make these either my Great Grandma, or my Mom, but I have been craving them by the dozens!!! Not sure if it is some sort of hormonal thing, or more comfort haha. I found the recipe and the kiddos and I made these up in no time flat!

recipe via Food Network



Ingredients

  • 2 cups sugar
  • 4 tablespoons cocoa
  • 1 stick butter
  • 1/2 cup milk
  • 1 cup peanut butter
  • 1 tablespoon vanilla
  • 3 cups oatmeal
  • Waxed paper

Directions

In a heavy saucepan bring to a boil, the sugar, cocoa, butter and milk. Let boil for 1 minute then add peanut butter, vanilla and oatmeal. On a sheet of waxed paper, drop mixture by the teaspoonfuls, until cooled and hardened.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I made it before too! It's pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum! I saw a girl call these PMS tamers on her blog once, made me laugh so hard :)

    I wanted to take a moment to invite you to submit this and any other yummy recipes to my link party, Recipe Sharing Monday. Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are fabulous! I made a trip to Sam's for butter alone hehe. That and oatmeal since it is soooo much more inexpensive @Sam's Club than coupons at the store.

    PMS Tamer's that is a riot Ali!!! Will definitely check out your blog thank you!

    ReplyDelete