Saturday, March 3, 2012

Any Breadmakers?



On the quest to find a decent priced unbleached flour I think I finally found one. I have yet to try it [until it gets here!]for our loaf bread [Portuguese sweet bread]. After we all do the taste test I will go onto making hot dog and hamburger buns. That is my mission for the month. So for a 50lb bag it was $47.60! Don't get me wrong I have seen King Arthur flour at Walmart, but I wanted more grain style. So this is interesting seven grain flour it has wheat, brown rice, corn, rye, oat, barley, and millet. While I am not over the moon about the corn [too many documentaries about corn for my liking.] Haven't heard of this company, but willing to give it a try!

Anyone else bake their own bread? What flour do you use? Are you interested in organic/unbleached flour? What is your take on it? Look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment